If you’re considering booking a session with us, here’s 5 things you should know about us before you book…
Something a bit different! I’ve had alot of enquiries over the past few days and whilst we can’t get everyone in we’ll do our best to accommodate you! However, If you’re considering booking a session with us, here’s 5 things you should know about us before you book…
1. We are a small family business! Only 3 of us work at the studio and I’m the only photographer! Some people are under the impression we’re a large company with a couple of studios but we’re not. We’re just a little independent business!
2. I am male! That might seem like a silly thing to say but the newborn industry is dominated by female photographers however…..
3. We have been photographing newborns longer than anyone else in the SouthWest. We’ve been established for 30 years and babies have been the core of our business for pretty most of that. We love photographing your little newborn babies and I hope to be doing this in another 30 years!
4. We like to have a laugh! We want to make our sessions as enjoyable as possible! A bit of banter and few jokes never hurt anyone!
5. I have children myself! Again this might seem like a daft thing to say but I’ve been through the sleepless nights, the dirty nappies and the teething! I know what its like, its tough but we all get through it in the end!
I forgot to mention, we were also recently crowned the “South West Newborn Photographer of the Year” by the Master Photographer’s Association – this is the judged by the best of the very best! If anyone has any questions about our sessions get in touch! Hope to see you all very soon!